Lean, six sigma and data driven approaches to process and operational excellence
Studies focusing on construction efficiency, in contrast to productivity, have documented 25 to 50 percent waste in coordinating labor and in managing, moving, and installing materials; losses of $15.6 billion per year due to the lack of interoperability; and transactional costs of $4 billion to $12 billion per year to resolve disputes and claims associated with construction projects.
At the heart of efficiency and productivity is performance. The drive to improve performance and achieve excellence is top of the agenda for construction and engineering firms that want to:
- Cut out inefficiencies and wasteful processes within project cycles
- Drive service excellence and adopt a more customer centric approach
- Improve on-site efficiency through more effective collaboration of people, practices, resources, equipment, and data
- Effective performance measurement to drive efficiency and support continuous innovation investment
It is no surprise that construction and engineering organizations are investing ways to achieve performance excellence because achieving this allows them to drive revenue, make them more competitive and achieve the next level of business value.
Join Big Data IQ at the Performance Excellence for Construction & Engineering conference where thought-leaders and top performing construction and engineering firms will share key insights and strategies to help you achieve performance excellence in your organizations.
Key topics to be discussed
- Business transformation – effectively driving culture change
- Attracting and retaining the best of breed talent to drive excellence in your organization
- Gaining real value from the integrated project delivery (IPD) approach
- Driving service excellence – shifting the focus from operational excellence to a customer centric approach in supply chain management
- Maintaining the momentum of a continuous process improvement culture – developing sustainable processes
- Understand the true principles of lean and how they can be implanted to drive productivity
- Learn how Big Data can help you gain key insights from your BIM data
Who will attend?
- VPs, Directors & Heads of Engineering
- VPs, Directors, Heads of Construction
- VPs of Human Resources
- Head of IT Operations
- Heads of Operations
- Performance Excellence Managers
- Business Improvement Managers
- Process Engineers
- Six Sigma professionals
- Lean professionals
- Construction Manager
- Project Managers
- Project Planning Managers
- Project Control Managers
- Quality Control Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Scheduling Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Supply Chain Managers
Do you have a case study to share? To learn more about our speaking opportunities, email: email@example.com.
Do you have cutting edge technologies that would benefit our delegates by improving performance and heightening productivity? Find out more about our various sponsorship opportunities to suit your business needs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.